This page is dedicated to helping you navigate, sign-up and access your family's schedules and information needed for the season.
What is My Account?
Your account contains all your family and player information once you have an account set up.
PLAYERS: This tab lists all players and team staff registered by this email account. Click on the “View Details” to see the details for each player. The "View Details" display has three items parents may find useful:
- Edit Player: This allows the parent to fix spelling errors in the player’s name and update their birth date if was entered incorrectly. NOTE: these changes ONLY affect the player on the website. If the player’s info is incorrect on USA Hockey, then please contact the Registration Coordinator to have your player’s info updated.
- +Register: When the user is logged in to Crossbar, this feature allows registration for any open memberships and/or programs.
SETTINGS: This tab allows the parents to update their account by updating their name (fix typos, etc), phone #, email address and password.
- NOTE #1: If updating an email, the parent MUST follow the instructions in the verification email to verify the new email. The parent will NOT receive any emails until it is verified.
- NOTE #2: If a Team Staff member (coach, manager, etc.) notices his/her name is incorrect on the Team Webpage, this is where the name is fixed/updated.
FAMILY CALENDAR: This link is available once you are logged onto www.stmayha.org. Every player’s schedule (and parent if registered as a Team Staff member) is associated with this email address and will be shown on the My Calendar display. Another name for this feature would be FAMILY HOCKEY CALENDAR. Players must be registered and assigned to a team for their schedule to show up on this display. Also, if you are not the registering parent, you must have the registering parent add your email to the account associated with the child.
- iCal - select the SUBSCRIBE button on the MyCALENDAR display and follow the instructions.
- Trouble Shooting for MyCalendar and the iCal features:
- Have you set up a n account in your name and email address? See 1 above.
- Are you logged into the website?
- Is your website account associated with all of the players' schedules? The parent who registered each child can add you to the PLAYER'S record. See ADD PARENT above.
Account Set-Up and Login
In the top right corner of the website, you'll see buttons to "Sign Up" and "Log In". You must be the registering parent to create an account and add players.
Once you create an account, you can add other parents, grandparents and guardians to your account to see registration information, calendars, player information, etc.
What do I do if I can't get logged in?
Please click on the "Sign Up" link in the upper left hand corner and create an account if you haven't already.
Double check you're using the same email address that you signed up with.
If the signup says this email already has an account, follow the forgot password instructions. If no email to reset the password is received (check your JUNK or SPAM ), email the registrar to have Crossbar manually verify or reset your account.
If you logged on and clicked on the Family Calendar link and don't see your child('s) schedule, email the Website Coordinator to add you as a Parent on the players('s) registration.
I am the registering parent - how do I add spouses, step-parents, grandparents, etc. to my child(ren)'s registration so their family calendar has their schedule?
- Log on (must be the registering parent).
- Select ACCOUNT (upper left corner).
- Select PARTICIPANTS on the left hand side.
- Select "View Details" next to your player's name.
- Add the top of this display is a Link "+ ADD ACCOUNT". Click on this link.
- Add the parent's email address and select ADD ACCOUNT.
- If the parent already has an account, they will be added immediately.
- If the parent does not have an account, then a verification email will be sent to them. They must click on the link to verify their email and then create an account by supplying their name, selecting a password and supplying a phone number. The parent will be added once they have created their account.
- Parents associated with the child can check to see who has been added by following steps 1 thru 4 at any time.
HOW DO I UPDATE MY CREDIT CARD THAT IS USED FOR PAYMENTS?
- Log on (must be the registering parent).
- Go to 'Account' in the top left corner of the website.
- Click 'Billing' in the left hand navigation.
- Under the 'Balance' tab, find the player that you want to edit their payment for and click the 'edit' button next to the payment line item you'd like to update.
- Once in the 'Update Payment Method" page, click the '+' to add new payment type. Enter your new payment information.
- Once the card has been added, select the payment you'd like to update by selecting each checkbox.
- Once complete, click the 'Update Payment Method' button at the bottom of the page to apply the changes.