Welcome to the new STMA Youth Hockey Association website. This page is dedicated to helping you navigate, sign-up and access your family's schedules and information needed for the season.
What is My Dashboard?
Your dashboard contains all your family and skater information once you have an account set up.
PLAYERS: This tab lists all players & team staff registered by this email account. Click on the “View Details” to see the details for each player. The View Details display has three items parents may find useful:
- Edit Player: This allows the parent to fix spelling errors of the player’s name and update their birth date if was entered incorrectly. NOTE these changes ONLY affect the player on the Club website. If the player’s info is incorrect on USA Hockey, then please contact your Registrar to have your player’s info updated.
- Add Parent: This feature allows the registering parent to add another parent’s email address to the player’s record. Note the parent being added will have to verify their email address when they get the email and setup an account (if they have not already set one up).
- Add Membership: This feature allows a parent to add an updated USA hockey membership to their player’s record.
PROFILE: This tab allows the parents to update their account by updating their name (fix typos etc), phone #, email address and password.
- NOTE #1: If updating an email, the parent MUST follow the instructions in the verification email to verify the new email. The parent will NOT receive any emails until it is verified.
- NOTE #2: If a Team Staff member (coach, manager, etc.) notices his/her name is incorrect on the Team Website, this is where the name is fixed/updated.
MY CALENDAR: This link is available once you are logged onto the STMA YHA website. Every player’s schedule (and parent if registered as a Team Staff member) is associated with this email address and will be shown on the My Calendar display. Another name for this feature would be FAMILY HOCKEY CALENDAR. Players must be registered and assigned to a team for their schedule to show up on this display. Also, if you are not the registering parent, you must have the registering parent add your email to the account associated with the child.
- iCal - select the SUBCRIBE button on the MyCALENDAR display and follow the instructions.
- Trouble Shooting for MyCalendar and the iCal features:
- Have you set up a Club website account in your name and email address? See 1.) above.
- Are you logged onto the website?
- Is your website account associated with all of the players schedules? The parent who registered each child can add you to the PLAYERS record. See ADD PARENT above.
Account Set-Up and Login
In the top right corner of the website, you'll see buttons to "Sign Up" and "Log In". You must be the registering parent to create an account and add skaters.
Once you create an account, you can add other parents, grandparents and guardians to your account to see registration information, calendars, player information, etc.
What do I do if I can't get logged in?
Please click on the SIGN UP link in the upper left hand corner and create an account if you haven't already.
Double check you're using the same email address that you signed up with.
If the signup says this email already has an account, follow the forgot password instructions. If no email to reset the password is received (check your JUNK or SPAM ), email the registrar to have Crossbar manually verify or reset your account.
If you logged on and clicked on the Family Calendar link and don't see your child('s) schedule, email the website coordinator to add you as a Parent on the child('s) registration.
I am the registering parent - how do I add spouses, step-parents, grandparents, etc. to my child(ren)'s registration so their family calendar has their schedule?
- Log on (must be the registering parent)
- Select Dashboard (upper left corner)
- Select FAMILY on the left hand side
- Select "View Details" next to your player's name
- Add the top of this display is a Link "+ ADD ACCOUNT". Click on this link.
- Add the parent's email address and select ADD ACCOUNT
- If the parent already has an account, they will be added immediately.
- If the parent does not have an account, then a verification email will be sent to them. They must click on the link to verify their email and then create an account by supplying their name, selecting a password and supplying a phone number. The parent will be added once they have created their account.
- Parents associated with the child can check to see who has been added by following steps 1 thru 4 at any time.